How to Use OLIVA’s Multipurpose Hair Oil
OLIVA Hair Products Make it Simple to Treat Your Hair.
On wet or dry hair, apply oil directly to hair and scalp. Massage gently. For best results, leave oil in hair and style as usual. We recommend using 2-3 times a week or use as many times as desired.
For those with oily hair, simply add and massage oil to thinning areas to help grow and strengthen hair follicle.
DIY Hot Oil Treatment with OLIVA
A hot oil treatment is probably the best way to treat your hair, especially for dry, brittle hair.
Hot oil treatments work by sealing the hair cuticle. This can help to strengthen and protect your hair.
Other potential benefits of hot oil treatments include:
- Stronger hair
- Reduced dryness of both the scalp and hair
- Dandruff relief
- Reduced frizz
- Fewer split ends
- Increased blood flow in the scalp which can help promote healthier hair
- First, wash your hair. Hot oil tends to work best on clean hair. This allows the oil to deeply penetrate the hair cuticle.
- Once you’ve washed your hair, microwave 3 to 6 tablespoons of OLIVA Multipurpose hair oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 10 seconds.
- Before applying the oil to your damp hair and scalp, test a small amount of the oil on your wrist to make sure it’s not too hot.
- To protect your clothing, place a towel over your shoulders. If you prefer, you can apply the oil in the shower.
- Run a brush through your hair to get rid of any knots.
- Apply OLIVA multipurpose hair oil evenly throughout your hair and massage it into your scalp.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and wait up to 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, completely rinse out the oil from your hair, and follow up with your normal conditioner.
Before you use a hot oil treatment, be sure it’s right for your type of hair, and that you understand the safety risks. A sensitive scalp may not go well with a hot oil treatment.
If you have any skin conditions, such as psoriasis or eczema, ask your doctor or dermatologist if a hot oil treatment is safe to use on your scalp.